AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BluRay cases are blue.

HD-DVD cases are red.

What colour will Warner's HD-DVD BluRay combo cases be?

I'm guessing Green (RGB).

· Registered
6,155 Posts
Blue + Red = Midnight Black

· Registered
1,448 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasementBob /forum/post/0

BluRay cases are blue.

HD-DVD cases are red.

What colour will Warner's HD-DVD BluRay combo cases be?

I'm guessing Green (RGB).

A sample case of Superman was shown in another thread. It was half Blue and Half Red. I wont be buying any though if they give me any choice.

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Another vote for Purple. The sample case was hidious.

· Registered
2,080 Posts
They've gone to plaid!

· Registered
4,715 Posts
Well looks like the case is clear with a red and blue cardboard over lay.

I see a huge market for blank HDDVD cases. If I can get them for cheep ill be buying them and making my own HDDVD coverart. Screw WBS cases.

Ill make my own.

I may even import then if the come out on just HDDVD overseas. Who knows many of the HDDVD/DVD combos are only HDDVD overseas. Which is a good. Thing maybe, what do they tink us americans are behind so they have to make a comprimise called the combo disc.

Anyway back on topic. Hopfully they scatch the whole idea or at least offer alternitve cover are and such for the HDDDVD ownwers and such...

· Registered
4,411 Posts
Crispy black I say.....as in Warner is going to get burned by trying to market an even more expensive dual format disc...that most hard core enthusiast do not even want as clearly shown in the poll here at AVS.

Joe public does not want to pay even 25.00 for a movie now....but their going to pay 40.00 + for these....riiiiiiiiight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.