Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get the latest model Sony PS3 120GB.

36% lighter in weight. slimmer, more compact design with quieter operation;

powered by a new 45nm version of the Cell processor,

"textured," or matte, finish.

bitstreaming of new high def codecs like DolbyHD & DTS-MA-HD

120GB HDD & 1 year warranty

1ESTIMATE

Use the Estimator to receive an instant estimate of your trade-in value on video games or consoles.

2PRINT/SHIP

Print a prepaid shipping label and ship your items to our trade-in center.

3GIFT CARD!

A Best Buy gift card will be mailed to you about 7 to 14 days after receipt of your item.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&type=category

This is not a Goverment Offer & maybe ending soon

Value Estimator: https://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/Qu...alue=176&h=488

·
Registered
169 Posts
So $127 for an excellent -like new 60GB PS3 with 2 controllers and 1 to 3 games...

Get this **** outta here.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Sell a broken one on Craigslist for that kind of money - that's BS.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy_winds /forum/post/17052874

Get the latest model Sony PS3 120GB.

36% lighter in weight. slimmer, more compact design with quieter operation;

powered by a new 45nm version of the Cell processor,

"textured," or matte, finish.

bitstreaming of new high def codecs like DolbyHD & DTS-MA-HD

120GB HDD & 1 year warranty

1ESTIMATE

Use the Estimator to receive an instant estimate of your trade-in value on video games or consoles.

2PRINT/SHIP

Print a prepaid shipping label and ship your items to our trade-in center.

3GIFT CARD!

A Best Buy gift card will be mailed to you about 7 to 14 days after receipt of your item.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&type=category

This is not a Goverment Offer & maybe ending soon

Value Estimator: https://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/Qu...alue=176&h=488

Eh, you know what? I paid the $60 for the Product Replacement Plan back in Jan of '08 for my $399 PS3 and it is good for 2 years. Seeing that Best Buy is willing to "rip-off" consumers I will feel no remorse for "upgrading" my Ps3 around the holiday season for a new 120+GB PS3 slim, possibly with a few included games, for $299....taking that $100 extra credit for yet a few more games. Win win for me.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. What's worse is that there's people who will gladly take advantage of this. Amazing.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civicsixxx /forum/post/17052893

So $127 for an excellent -like new 60GB PS3 with 2 controllers and 1 to 3 games...

Get this **** outta here.

I'll give $150.00!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
$151 and not a penny more. I better get HD cables too.

·
Registered
495 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcorona76 /forum/post/17053352

Eh, you know what? I paid the $60 for the Product Replacement Plan back in Jan of '08 for my $399 PS3 and it is good for 2 years. Seeing that Best Buy is willing to "rip-off" consumers I will feel no remorse for "upgrading" my Ps3 around the holiday season for a new 120+GB PS3 slim, possibly with a few included games, for $299....taking that $100 extra credit for yet a few more games. Win win for me.

The warranty is probably underwritten by a warranty company, not by Best Buy.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

The deal is to trade your old 80 or 60 GB PS3 for the new 120GB slim,you have to pay 49.99, and trade in 2 games worth at least $8.

Is your PS3 Fat taking up too much room on your shelf? Or maybe you just want the latest and coolest upgrade from Sony...

Either way your in luck with the trade and Save promotion from GameStop.ca this week. Head into any store and trade in your old PS3 Fat console and two games to upgrade to the PS3 Slim for only $50.

http://www.feedyourconsole.com/2009/...-and-save.html

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcorona76 /forum/post/17053352

How, exactly, is Best Buy "ripping off" consumers by making an offer to buy used electronic equipment?
Are they holding their pets as ransom to force them to make a deal?

·
Banned
9,953 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmonkeee /forum/post/17078987

How, exactly, is Best Buy "ripping off" consumers by making an offer to buy used electronic equipment?
Are they holding their pets as ransom to force them to make a deal?

Yup, they're not ripping off consumers; just parting idiots from their money.

Seeing how there's better options, I don't have a problem with this. I'll save my bitching to credit card companies and bank overdraft fees.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy_winds /forum/post/17078698

The deal is to trade your old 80 or 60 GB PS3 for the new 120GB slim,you have to pay 49.99, and trade in 2 games worth at least $8.

Is your PS3 Fat taking up too much room on your shelf? Or maybe you just want the latest and coolest upgrade from Sony...

Either way your in luck with the trade and Save promotion from GameStop.ca this week. Head into any store and trade in your old PS3 Fat console and two games to upgrade to the PS3 Slim for only $50.

http://www.feedyourconsole.com/2009/...-and-save.html

Only in Canada?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundull /forum/post/17079298

Only in Canada?

Yes, Only for the Canucks..

Yet to be verified by our Friends from the North

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
They buy things with money in canada

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.