AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing COD3 on the PS2 tonight and my cat was walking around the entertainment center. I have a 20" CRT as my backup since my plasma is being replaced. He walked right beside it and rubbed against the RCA jacks on the side. The sound went out and I turned the set off and on. Now I get static and sound from every input sounds fuzzy. Did the cat give a jolt of static through the jacks and ruin my speakers? Every time I touch him I get shocked so he is a walking power plant as far as I am concerned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
owned by static electricity it sounds like to me.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top