AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just spent the last 6 hours disassembling the GatRat Theater. We close on this house August 31st and the new house has yet to have the foundation poured. :(

If there is an upside, the next GatRat will be that much better thanks to the wealth of knowledge I have come to glean from AVS.

Can't wait to get started on the next iteration though I take a moment of silence as to anyone outside this forum it is just another room, to us it is a fortress of solitude.

To the GatRat...

-tartag

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
tartag,

:( :( :(

·
Registered
524 Posts
alas avalon

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Onward and upward - to bigger and better things!

It'll sting a little at first, but when the next one's done, it'll be all the sweeter.

·
Registered
912 Posts
How ever are you going to get your HT fix while you're waiting?

Maybe there's a Windy City HT support group? Come on forum people, help this person out in his time of need!:D

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
tartag, gotta find some Chicago'ans (don't know how to put it any other way) who will help you out in your time of need. You need to watch some movies while you wait!

I would help, but you are too far away!

Brown Radagast, dude, you are from my hometown. What part of Freakmont?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank god for the parents. They are retired and travel perpetually so I will be living there with wife and child until complete. I am still figuring out how to mount my screen in the family room (Sorry dad I guess nothing changes! :) )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.