AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have stopped receiving anything on 11.2 in Dallas on the HD100 again. The DST3000 in another room seems to pick up programming on 11.2 - lately standard def local broadcast rather than the radar loop, is anyone else with the Sony in Dallas have this problem?

It is my understanding that Sony downloaded a fix for the hour/half hour dropouts and that seems to work fine. I wonder if they "fixed" something else and now this does not work right. I remember problems with the Sony and 11.2 in the past with the ping pong effect, but that has long since been gone and stable with the radar loop.

Anyone have any ideas, is it the sony again or did something change at the station?

Thanks

warren

·
Registered
390 Posts
You might want to check the other post so you can check to see if you have the update yet (I don't). However, I noticed today that one of my local stations stopped working. Turned out they had changed their PSIP data stream (channel number). Well, apparently the Sony will not reacquire this data without doing a rescan (it would let me tune to it, but since the channel number had changed it would not display any data). Try that and see if you have the station again (worked for me). Apparently if the station changes it's mapping (or does not send the data often enough) the Sony just loses it http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/frown.gif Maybe the patch will fix this...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.