AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word yet whether CBS will be carrying the Florida vs Florida State game (as the pre-season HD schedule suggested) in High Def now that it has been moved to primetime?

Or will they carry the Alabama vs Auburn (grrr... Auburn beat my Dawgs today!) game at 3:30p in HD?

Or... both?!? :D

Kevin

·
Registered
936 Posts
The FSU/Fla game is definitely in HD, I saw the ad for it today (the one with Deion Sanders) and it said "in HDTV where available" on the bottom of the screen. I wish it was both, but I seriously doubt that.

·
Registered
907 Posts
The Alabama vs. Auburn game ads that I saw had the "In HD where available" sign on them. So I guess we have to wait and see.

-Gergg

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kcmchugh
Any word yet whether CBS will be carrying the Florida vs Florida State game (as the pre-season HD schedule suggested) in High Def now that it has been moved to primetime?
The game was never moved. It was scheduled to be in prime time from the very beginning. It was always in prime time on the CBS HDTV schedule.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Yeah, it was always in prime time. This game should look phenomenal. I've always thought that games under lights look so much better than day games.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I have read that CBS does not make their final decesion on which game until Monday morning. Ir depends on who wins and who loses on the previous weekend.

Jerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.