AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw it tonight and it was near perfect. it had pixelation for a few weeks and none tonight :)

·
Registered
838 Posts
I saw it sometime during Yes Dear. I wasn't watching real closely but I am pretty sure I still saw the pixelation.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally posted by agtiny
I saw it sometime during Yes Dear. I wasn't watching real closely but I am pretty sure I still saw the pixelation.
you must not have seen it in the previous weeks when there was a TON of it.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I haven't seem it for weeks, and I've been looking for it.

ahhh the mysteries of HDTV..

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Didn't they add some Y&R shots that weren't there before? Maybe they just re-edited the whole thing and that fixed it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
On WCBS (Dish-HD) I always see pixelation these days on their local HD promos ("Wider, sharper, better") Always at the beginning of these little 15 second spots.

Is Bob Ross around? It almost seems like it's being caused by the switching from SD to HD somehow since it always happens right at the beginning of the spot.

·
Registered
286 Posts
It was never pixelated here on my OTA feed from Sacramento. I did notice a few extra quick shots I don't remember being there. People I've never seen before... May never have noticed, but my guess is they are starting to slip some replacement stuff in there...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.