Michigan @ Michigan State

1PM 1/27

Live from the Jack Breslin Student Events Center in East Lansing, MI

1080i

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Watching on WWJ on Comcast in Detroit. PQ looks good.

The refs blew that shot clock violation call. I'm a State fan so the outcome was good, but it should not have been a violation.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
By CBS standards, I don't think this is good at all.

I just don't understand why their college hoops coverage is never as good as their NFL. That being said, it's better than the NBA on ABC right now.

Watching OTA on WCCO-DT in Mpls, no sub channels.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Watched OTA on WLNS in Lansing and I was very happy with the production. Still no 5.1 from WLNS, but the PLII made it sound a bit better

·
Registered
3,058 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by homcom /forum/post/12947660

Watching on WWJ on Comcast in Detroit. PQ looks good.

The refs blew that shot clock violation call. I'm a State fan so the outcome was good, but it should not have been a violation.

The one where they used the CBS replay? That was really funky, I didn't think it was a violation either. UM played much better than I expected...

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefbal99 /forum/post/12958536

The one where they used the CBS replay? That was really funky, I didn't think it was a violation either. UM played much better than I expected...

Yes that is the one. The replay monitor at the scores table went down that is why they had to cross the court. Both monitors show the same source.

The play clock was at 4 when it was improperly reset at which time the game clock was at Minute:06 (I think it was 5:06, but I don't remember exactly what minute it was.). That means Michigan should have had until 5:02 to shoot which they did. I don't understand why it was a violation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts