AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
The field level camera used a few times already needs some serious help. This relates to the Eagles/Patriots game.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
SD camera is used for sideline shots. Otherwise, it looks fine.

·
Registered
340 Posts
local issue. HD in NYC

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Yes, the 5.1 mix is outstanding.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
SD camera is used for sideline shots. Otherwise, it looks fine.
I think there are at least two SD cameras being used. The one used for very-low field level shots needs some serious warranty work.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
Only DD 2,0 on BEV Boston?? Last week it was great 5.1.
Call 'em.

·
Registered
248 Posts
The original post might have been referring to the few minutes the screen was shaking wildly (similar to what some have seen on 71 and 72). I haven't seen any such problems with 70 since then.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jsb_hburg
I think there are at least two SD cameras being used. The one used for very-low field level shots needs some serious warranty work.
Could be. The one used for background during the player intro/stats was the one I saw. I switched over to see the ends of the 49ers/Rams & Falcons/Skins games.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
DD 5.1 in St. Louis, KMOX!!! I am watching local OTA not via Directv. Much sharper picture than last week's soft picture. Aside for the many SD cameras, I am very pleased with the HD quality.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by wilbur1972
The original post might have been referring to the few minutes the screen was shaking wildly...
You mean the SD still store image from CBS, before the game started?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I'm watching via OTA. I'm trying to compare it to last Monday night. CBS seems to be mixing in too many SD shots. Very bad in my book. The 50yr line camera seems pretty decent. Close up shots look great. The audio initially seems better than MNF.

Please get rid of that SD side line camera. Horrible!

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
Call who? BEV or Boston?
If you are a Southern Privince BEV sub, you never call them.

Call the Boston CBS station, and let them know.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.