AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've notice over the past two weeks that the CBS HD channel 11.1 has more video and audio break-ups than in the past.

Has anyone else noticed this? I haven't changed anything in my system to cause the problem.

Would appreciate any observations from the area folks.

Thanks,

Henry McEwin

Weatherford, TX

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Runner,

I hardly look at the programming forum. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Again tonight the picture is breaking up badly. It must be Channel 11 since all our systems are doing it. I am using the RCA box.

Henry

·
Registered
204 Posts
Guys, just be glad you didn't buy the Sony HD Receiver. I had the Toshiba DST3000 first, and it received all the local HD channels at 100 strength. The Sony won't even get to 90 on any channels. CBS has gotten better for me lately. Instead of going straight to the weather channel, now it fades in and out then dies on the CBS channel. Channel 8 is terrible, the lip sinc stuff is way off, it finally gets so bad and then the screen goes black, then poof, it's back to normal for a little while. I'm sure thinking my unit is defective.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have been seeing the same thing over the past two weeks with the Dish 6000 unit. Be sure and add to the post in the programming forum, Bob Ross from CBS reads that forum and maybe he can help. It has to be something KTVT has changed because channel 11 has always come in the best for me until now.

Phil

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm still getting pixelation here in GP using my Dish 6000.

------------------

Marque Dailey

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm still seeing pixelization in the basketball games this afternoon on CBS-11. Checked the signal strength on 19 & it's coming in at 100% on a DST3000. I sure hope they get this fixed before next Saturday's HDTV Final Four.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.