AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to HDTV Magazine the December 1 game no longer will be Army vs Navy, but Tennesse vs Florida. This is good since that game will certainly have SEC Championship implications, but can anyone from CBS confirm this?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Vic, I saw that as well.

Go Gators!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hi ALl,

Army vs. Navy

As far as I know

Bob

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rats! Any chance you can use your considerable influence to change it? :D We'd rather watch a game with something at stake. Plus, this was a game we were supposed to get, if it wasn't for the WTC attacks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have been hoping for the same thing since the Tenn/Fla game was rescheduled. I will be inviting people over to watch if it is in HDTV. But not for Army/Navy. I will wait for the SEC championship which looks like it won't be as compelling as the Tenn/Fla game. Just one viewers input if it means anything to CBS.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Chalk me up on the who couldn't care less about Army/Navy list.

There has to be a way to get this FL/Tenn game in HD!!!

This game could be huge!!! Plus FL always wins in HD!!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
As always... Go GATORS!

Can we hunt down the truck and redirect it? Maybe a slight financial incentive to the driver will get him to divert to the SWAMP!

:)

Bob - here's the deal... we'll tune in NOTHING but CBS until the sweeps are over. Every TV I can control will be permanently tuned to CBS. And all you have to do is get FLA/TENN on HD! You know you want to see it as much as us :)

Chris

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I agree with the FLA-TENN game! I'd love to see the Miami and Washington game but what can I do? Oh well! :rolleyes:
Quote:
Originally posted by BudShark

Bob - here's the deal... we'll tune in NOTHING but CBS until the sweeps are over. Every TV I can control will be permanently tuned to CBS. And all you have to do is get FLA/TENN on HD! You know you want to see it as much as us :)

Chris
It really doesn't matter to Bob that you have your TVs on to CBS, unless you have that little magic box that tells them you are watching (ratings box). Which I believe no real sports fans have. How else would figure skating be the most watched sport in the world.:p

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
WOW!!!! ARMY VS. NAVY in full-blown HDTV----WOW!!!!!! I can't wait!!! The only problem is if HDNet is carrying the National Lacrosse League at the same time. That will be a tough choice. Maybe I can use the PIP? (.....just kidding guys...).

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Benji
WOW!!!! ARMY VS. NAVY in full-blown HDTV----WOW!!!!!! I can't wait!!! The only problem is if HDNet is carrying the National Lacrosse League at the same time. That will be a tough choice. Maybe I can use the PIP? (.....just kidding guys...).
Actually I think those two gay guys are fixing furniture on HGTV at the same time. It's in SD, but I think it may be more entertaining than ARmy/Navy.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by videoholic
... Plus FL always wins in HD!!!
Yea, but the Gators did blow out the Game Cocks in standard definition :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
One more vote for Florida- Tenn, I'm not going to watch the Army-Navy game anyways. But I will be watching The Fl game, HD or not. Might as well watch it in HD! PLEASE CBS!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.