AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Thanks for this info; I'll definitely try to tune in.

Maybe it's just me but so far this show looks awfully weak (as do may others this season). I can't believe they just extended its run. I tend to have a gut feeling about shows, and ones like CSI which are both interesting and have high production values really win my vote. E.g., whether it were shown in perfect HD or not, I still think "Crossing Jordan" sucks, and I say that as a fan of Jill Henessey.

Greg

·
Registered
151 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by HiDefGuy
whether it were shown in perfect HD or not, I still think "Crossing Jordan" sucks, and I say that as a fan of Jill Henessey.

Greg
I completely agree. The pilot was pretty good and the chars are good, but I have to turn it off eveytime they do that cheesy "ok, who do you want to be?"

Brian

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by HiDefGuy
Thanks for this info; I'll definitely try to tune in.

Maybe it's just me but so far this show looks awfully weak (as do may others this season). I can't believe they just extended its run. I tend to have a gut feeling about shows
I do too. The Agency is terrific. I find the hour passes more quickly than with most of the other series, including CSI (which I like very much, but The Agency is better). It's interesting, provocative, well acted and produced. And as we all know now, all too real. This show will go on for some time for many reasons. And one of them is that the successful endings give hope that the terrorists can be stopped, and some need that hope anyway they can get it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I made the ultimate sacrifice and swtched from 1080i to 480p so I could watch it in a split screen alongside the World Series.

I like CSI better, but I find The Agency to be very entertaining. Last night's episode, filmed well before September 11 was prophetic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.