AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really would like to stick with B&W for a center speaker but eh lcr60 and 600 just don't do it for me. Would it be a good idea to go up to the cdmcnt for a center or do somehting else?:confused:

· Registered
54 Posts
Keep the CDM CNT center and dump the 600 series.... upgrade to the CDM NT all around.

CDM 9NT and CDM CNT is a great combo

· Registered
174 Posts
The CDMCNT is an excellent speaker. I think it will match better than the smaller centers due to the fact that it has a vertical driver conguration.

Just us an SPL meter to set it up.

And then you will have a good reason to upgrade those 602 to the CDM1NT

· Registered
11 Posts
Personally i wouldnt use the CNT with a 600 series speaker. U'll find the cente speaker will constantly upstage the fronts. it is a lot more detailed and has far greater midrange projection than the 600 series as well as a surprising amount of bass grunt for its size.

The CNT has even greater bass than the 1NT's probably down to a slightly larger cabinet volume and the use of 2 flowports.

The best match for the CNT is at least 7NT's the 1NT's will match but the centre will still end up with a little more bass weight to it. But if budget is a constraint then the 1NT's will definately sound a heap better than the 600 series.

I think u'll be impressed with the CNT... i was

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.