AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm almost done with the HT room and have a problem. I painted the ceiling and the soffits in mouse ears black from Homedepot in the finish being flat. I'm an pretty good painter but everything that I touched you can see finger prints on the ceiling and soffits. There's also spots were you can see some roller marks to from were I started a new section in the ceiling. The paint is in flat so it's hard to wipe off and have it look good afterwards. I was thinking on repainting the ceiling in an eggshell finish mouse ears black again but worried about the reflection off the 120" screen reflecting on the ceiling. The goal besides having a nice looking ceiling is I'm buying that stencil kit from nightskymurals and need it to look good since black lights will be shinning on it. Has anyone done there ceiling black in an eggshell finish? Here's some pictures of what I'm working with. Thanks Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.