AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the HS-10 for 3 years as a table mount on the side of the room. In our new home we have internal wiring for a ceiling mount!!! I am pretty excited about this.

Please recommend a good quality, reliable and safe ceiling mount. Looks matter too. There will be a power cord, component video cables (3), DVI cable and the stock cable (one that has the component video, s-video and composite splitter with a non-standard sony specific connector) running into the PJ. If it is possible to conceal all of these cables inside the mount that would be great. So cable management is also a plus.

Thanks,

-Jai

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've got the HS20 and plan on using the chief RPA-2131. It's kind of on the exspensive side compared to other mounts but it allows you to mount it several different ways with optional accessories. I plan on flush mounting mine as my ceiling is only 7'. The best price I've found on this mount is at avstore.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I also have the chief mount and it is very flexible...you can also use security bolts or use the quick disconnect which I use....I believe you can get the plates to fit the other sony pj's as well, but I know the HS20 is the same plate as the HS10. Who knows what Sony is going to have this year besides the HS51.

PS I have a 2 or 3 inch pipe that connects to the mount....from there I think it would be feasable to run your cables thru that, although how MANY cables is the question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.