AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have a Klipsch RC-3 center that is sitting on top of my AV cabinet directly under my plasma and I need a good way to angle it upwards. It has a twist out peg on the bottom back edge to angle down when above the TV, so I was wondering if there are kits out there I could buy and install myself into the front to angle upwards?

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
Is the TV resting on the speaker? I'm assuming it's not. Why not just put something under the speaker like a domino under each front corner?

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Jelly beans work well.. wet them first so they stick!

Serioulsy I use a black sock rolled up but mine is behind an acoustic door.. and the other is over a projector screen aimed down.I'd go with the rubber bumber idea if it's visible or maybe black door stop wedges.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the ideas.

No the TV isn't resting on the speaker. The plasma is wall mounted and the speaker is resting on my AV rack underneath it.

I do currently just have a couple mini DV tapes propping it up but it looks like hell, I was hoping to make it look more professional. I really like the door stop idea. Having it adjustable like the back leg was my original main goal but the door stop could probably give me a little adjustment room.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts