AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I plan on systematically upgrading my current speaker setup over the next couple of years, and I would like to begin with my center channel. I'm currently using Klipsch RF-10's as my mains, and an RC-10 for my center.

I realize that these are entry-level legacy speakers, but I am content with my RF-10's for the time being. The RC-10, on the other hand, must go. Are there any other center channels that will suitably match with my RF-10's? What specifications should I be looking for in a new center?

It seems that the simplest solution would be to stick within the Klipsch Reference family. But what about the Reference ii series? Do you think a newer Reference ii center could be paired with older, less-powerful RF-10s?

Basically, I'm looking for a center that will work well with both older RF-10's, and newer Reference or Reference ii speakers when I eventually get them.

Cheers,

Tony

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.