AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a pair of Dahlquist DQ20i's today and want to put them in my home theatre for a while. What would be a good center channel to match with them? I currently am running a full Klipsch set up, but I do have an older Infinity center channel which I may use in the interim until a proper center for the Dahlquist can be had. I know very little about Dahlquist, so I'm not sure if they even have a center channel. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
3,319 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wraith /forum/post/15583358

I picked up a pair of Dahlquist DQ20i's today and want to put them in my home theatre for a while. What would be a good center channel to match with them? I currently am running a full Klipsch set up, but I do have an older Infinity center channel which I may use in the interim until a proper center for the Dahlquist can be had. I know very little about Dahlquist, so I'm not sure if they even have a center channel. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

I just Googled "Dahlquist" and found a center that was designed to match, but you should do some checking before purchasing.

I would use the Infinity.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espo77 /forum/post/15583507

I just Googled "Dahlquist" and found a center that was designed to match, but you should do some checking before purchasing.

I would use the Infinity.

I just got the old Infinity out of the closet, and found out that it's a SM Video center channel. If anyone else has any recommendation I would greatly appreciate it! I'm open to any suggestions.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
 http://www.dahlquistspeakers.com

No affiliation with the original company I'm sure. Look at their center spkr. designed to go with other Dahlquist spkrs..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts