AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this link on AVS and never seen a center speaker placed in a console like that. Does that affect the sound quality. Isn't that to low? I have always just placed the speaker on top of console.

·
Banned
15,491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsegoer  /t/1467525/center-speaker-placement#post_23183611

I saw this link on AVS and never seen a center speaker placed in a console like that.
Like what?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I did not paste the link. It was an ad on AVS for a company that sold an AV console that had a space in the console that the center speaker slid in.

·
Registered
507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsegoer  /t/1467525/center-speaker-placement#post_23184254

Sorry I did not paste the link. It was an ad on AVS for a company that sold an AV console that had a space in the console that the center speaker slid in.
I still don't see any link.

·
Banned
15,491 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are expensive. Anyone know of other console that hold center speakers that are cheaper? Thanks

·
Registered
5,385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsegoer  /t/1467525/center-speaker-placement#post_23196799

These are expensive. Anyone know of other console that hold center speakers that are cheaper? Thanks

If you want really cheap, look at Sauder. Many models in all sizes, some with integrated flat-panel mounts that raises a 50' TV high enough to set a CC speaker under it, others with a center compartment large enough for one of the more compact CC speakers.

http://www.sauder.com/Sauder/Entertainment/TV-Stands.aspx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts