AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone that recieves a CS-1 version 1.17 should go to our website to download the new version that we will be posting over the weekend. Version 1.17 does have some bugs, we decided to release the product figuring that most of you would want the unit sooner than later. The flash upgrade of the firmware is simple and quick, about a 10 minute task. The instructions for doing this are in the manual, but if anyone has questions please contact us.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Shawn,

Could you email me the highres pic of the back panel please. I need to confirm a few things.

Send to [email protected]

Thanks

Greg

·
Registered
6 Posts
How much the delay time of the signal after processing in CS-1 ? I have to sync the video signal w/audio signal.:confused:

·
Premium Member
8,098 Posts
arun,

Center Stage uses Sil504 (Silicon image) for deinterlacing, which means it has a 4 field delay (67ms delay under NTSC, 80ms under PAL).

If you have an AV receiver that can add a delay, that can probably compensate. Also, keep in mind that the further you are away from your center speaker (where the delay is the primary hit, since most conversations take place there), you are also increasing the audio delay.

Some people *may* need an audio delay box. Uwe (Spatz) from Vigatec is ready to release an audio delay box.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, but I can not find the audio-delay-box in vigatech site. Do you have another web site that show the details.:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.