AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondering what my options for centre channel location. I don't really want to mount it on the wall or set it on floor below tv as I don't have cabinet under tv. Do they make stands or would u suggest cutting hole in the wall for cc. Where should cc be below or above tv?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm wall mounting 46" Panasonic Viera and running the Klipsch rc52 centre which weights 22lbs. I just think its going to look retarded if I hang it on the wall. My other options is to cut slot in the wall for the cc. Any other ideas?

height 6.75" (17.2cm)

width 20.5" (52.1cm)

depth 10.5" (26.7cm)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Well, the TV actually sits out from tha wall about 6" and the speaker will only protrude past the fron of it a few more, they really don't look bad when wall mounted, IMO, especially considering the mains are Floostanders(?) which already stick out from the wall.

Yes there are center channel speaker stands, well just about any speaker stand the right height will work. Do some searching online for speaker stands and the height you want. You also mount a shelf below the TV to place the speaker on as well. I have done this to allow a DVD player to be placed close enough for use with the TV and keep the cables up high.

Good Luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.