AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
This PR has been mentioned in a couple threads, but since it has it's own thread, does anyone think the low contrast ratio 2500:1 on the LED DLP will be compensated by the fact the LEDs won't be blasting the picture with bright white lights? I'm assuming they're using colored LEDs. Wouldn't this make contrast ratio less of an issue if blacks could be truly black?

P.S. Nice to see you KLee. (Ravingloon/Judge&Jury from GA. Don't post there cause I had enough and killed my account.)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLee
Hiya RavingLoon....nice to se ya :D
I don't wanna derail this thread, but I'm assuming you never did build that computer. I remember the huge thread where you were gonna build with a Mobile Barton 2500 and then subsequent threads with newer specs. You're to computers what I'm to televisions. I just can't pull the trigger on anything:) Hopefully 2006.

Anyways, I still lurk there and and think the best posts are when you post the A/V happenings.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did build a computer, but it turned out to be much more modest than the Mobile Barton rig I was thinking about building :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.