Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new to the AVS forum. This site is phenomenal. I appreciate the expert advice and professionalism of most posts.

Can someone tell me if consumers are welcome at the 2002 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas? This show seems to be the perfect place to see and hear what people on this forum have been talking about.

I have a home theater room now in my basement that includes a floor riser and Clark Synthesis transducers (which are awesome!). Most of my set-up however is far from the home theater experience I'm looking for. I'm building a new house next year with an approx. 20' x 25' dedicated HT room. I'm planning to use FP, HTPC, high-end audio, etc.

I think the first-hand expertise of the distributors will help me decide what I want my HT to look and feel like and what my budget will need to be to get there. Would I be welcome if I registered or is CES meant only for people who design, manufacture, and sell consumer electronics?

Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi all. My Gf and I have registered already, our badges will be arriving soon. My ques is do we need to do some kind of check-in of somekind at the convention? Or just flashing the badge will get us in the showroom? Just wanted to know. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
ive gone for 4 years now basically you show them your badge and they give you a badge holder

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.