Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I hear that right? Do you think it will actually happen

Rick

·
Registered
412 Posts
I re-subscribed to the Ticket after one year off in order to catch the Enhanced definition games of my Redskins only to find it was blacked out in week 1 as Fox is the only channel I have a difficult time receiving OTA. I was luckily able to cancel my subscription and get a full refund after writing them. (The previous years when I had the Ticket the Skins were not blacked out so I was not aware of the changes in the fine print).

Anyway, did they change their policy during the season to allow the HD/enhanced WS games to be broadcast in local markets? This is the only thing they can do to get me to re-subscribe to the Ticket although 50% of all games in HD would be nice. I just want to be able to catch my 'Skins (FOX) in HD!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ken H -- nice to know your search function works. 80% of the time I try it it's been shut down due to server load. Many of these people, I assume are having the same difficulty and shouldn't be criticized for their activity. We're all just looking for info, here.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I don't think Ken uses the search function. He reads and remembers every post made here without resorting to artificial aids! :D

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,622 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Darin Austin Johnson
Ken H -- nice to know your search function works. 80% of the time I try it it's been shut down due to server load. Many of these people, I assume are having the same difficulty and shouldn't be criticized for their activity. We're all just looking for info, here.
Which is precisely why I linked to the other topic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.