1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Mounted infront of the projector lens, sends ANSI through the roof!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by W3bbY /forum/post/15491369

The best part are the "related videos" on the right.

That must be the new improved....Double "D" I have been hearing about!

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Guys I think these glasses are going to be sold only at brick & mortar boutique stores.

No power buys or price discussion talks are allowed .... tryg.

Sorry, we all will just have to live with dangerous glare rays for the foreseeable future.

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
I'm surprised that we haven't seen "balanced" ear muffs for the audio guys. Hey, maybe I should patent the idea and get Alan to carry them

·
Registered
671 Posts
Whats the contrast ratio? I want native and ANSI numbers. Any "rainbow" effect on some users? Will it do frame interpolation? Can it be calibrated to D65 specs? If not I think I will pass on these for now.....

·
Premium Member
12,981 Posts
Biggest push I have ever seen this year is for 3D technology. Seems everyone is working on some form of the technology to bring this gimmick to our home entertainment world. At one time I thought it was going to be motion seating but really D Box still is the only true innovator for this but in the last year, 3D monitors are really making an impact by a great number of major manufacturers. Granted this technology is what I would call very early stages, similar to where HDTV was when it was introduced back in 1988 at NAB. Imagine what we will be seeing in 20 years with 3D as we saw HDTV mature in 20 years.

·
Premium Member
16,981 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Landis /forum/post/15507440

Imagine what we will be seeing in 20 years with 3D as we saw HDTV mature in 20 years.

Don can you shorten that number please, Ill be back in diapers by then.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Hold your horses, there are some serious light spill issues around the edges with this tech...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts