AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're located near the Bay Area, CA Chad B has agreed to come out and bring his vaunted calibrating skills! However to make this trip worth his while he will need at least 8 calibrations to make it worth his while. I'm in so that means 7 more people. He will keep it his normal fee $425. However, if we can't come up with 8 people he will ask for $600 in travel expenses. His only open block of time is currently in May. If anyone is interested post here or message me. We need 6 more people to make it happen.

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johdtv  /t/1522267/chad-b-bay-area-ca-tour/0_50#post_24474175

If you're located near the Bay Area, CA Chad B has agreed to come out and bring his vaunted calibrating skills! However to make this trip worth his while he will need at least 8 calibrations to make it worth his while. I'm in so that means 7 more people. He will keep it his normal fee $425. However, if we can't come up with 8 people he will ask for $600 in travel expenses. His only open block of time is currently in May. If anyone is interested post here or message me. We need 6 more people to make it happen.

Hope you get seven more to sign up. Chad calibrated two of my TV's and he did a great job. I have had several TV's calibrated by multiple calibrators and Chad is one of the best. He's very detail oriented. This is a great opportunity for folks on the West coast. Bob

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
I just had Chad back at my house to touch up my Sharp LE632U and do a first time calibration on my LG47LM7600. All I can say is that you folks on the West coast are in for a treat. The TV's look fantastic! Chad you rock!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts