AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I ran across something that has bugged me since almost day one: I can never remember how to change the level of speaker levels. Specifically last night, I simply wanted to raise the center channel level a little. Damned if I could find where in the Menu to do that, except by activating the loud and irritating Test Tone.

Can someone help me out wit this???

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie  /t/1521270/changing-speaker-levels-sr5005#post_24449070

Crap, that's right - I keep forgetting its on the REMOTE not in the Menus.

Thank you once again.

Scott

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie  /t/1521270/changing-speaker-levels-sr5005#post_24453010

Yes, you're lucky as the newer model remotes no longer have it on the remote ... rather you must go into the GUI menu to make the change.

To me, its more intuitive that it be in the menus (which is why I repeatedly try and find it there) but, oh well. There are worse things.....

I really like the SR5005 for its simplicity but since I suffer from incurable upgrade-iris, I'll be eagerly watching for the 2014 models....Couple things I'd like would AirPlay and Multi32 and maybe a few more watts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts