AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did a firmware update on my projector and now im wondering if i can change the Logo screen.

Its just an infocus LP250 but it would be neat to have somthing other then the infocus startup screen.

ANyone ever done this?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
If there is no option in the menu, you can't do that. Same goes for every optoma projector as well. It sucks that manufacturers won't let us change splash screens, when others allow it. I know what my projector is, I don't need to be reminded everytime I turn it on.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightninesuited /forum/post/16983383

If there is no option in the menu, you can't do that. Same goes for every optoma projector as well. It sucks that manufacturers won't let us change splash screens, when others allow it. I know what my projector is, I don't need to be reminded everytime I turn it on.

Well i just updated mine and in the PDF that tells you how to do the update there was anothe rfile listed that said it was the logo file. I think if we dig deaper we can figure it out. I remember there were people doing this to computers when i use to be into overclocking. You could add a little logo to replace the energy start logo and some other things.

Maybe if we had what ever program they used to make the file?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts