AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been getting any sound on ABC San Diego yesterday evening or this morning. Is anyone else having this problem?

I get sound on all other digital channels.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I almost never get this channel with the sound perfect. I've got the Proscan DTC100 clone connected to a Sampo 34". I get no sound, audio popping, and yesterday an off center image. I hope the fix things before NYPD Blue...but I doubt it.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I can also confirm no audio yesterday or today and the picture has been way to the left.

They just can't seem to get the audio right. They broadcast with DD 5.1 all of the time, even when the source isn't 5.1 which results in no center channel, which also means that you have to boost the R&L channels way up to compensate.

It would be a bummer if they can't get this straightened out before the NYPD Blue premiere.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Sunday afternoon, around 3 or 4pm, their signal got all messed up. First, the "10.1" labeling got dropped, so my HDTV reported it as 25.1 again. Then it came back as 10.1 but without any audio or video. This lasted for a while. Video came back before audio, I don't know exactly when, but I thought everything was working by 9pm (when I'd planned on watching "Alias").

I suspect they had equipment problems and had to reset everything.

- Tony in San Diego

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.