AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, So today I went out and bought a new receiver (Denon 1910) and want to hook everything up tomorrow, I know and have bought hdmi cables on line before,but I want to do this now, So my question is where can I find cables cheap at a store locally? I live in big metro area in the northeast. Any thoughts?

Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Walmart usually has some fairly cheap hdmi, can't be more than $25 or so, check for open box at best buy perhaps. My cable company (cox) gave me 3 or 4 free when I asked, but I was getting a new box, so I'm not sure they just give them out. Good luck either way and enjoy the denon!

Edit: walmart.com shows 6 ft 1.3a for $19 availiable in store, not cheap buy Internet standards, but better than the $60 I paid for my first (monster) I was home theater-nieve at the time!!

Last edit I promise, I just saw you were in the northeast, bernies electronics is going out of business, and have some great deals right now, ESP. On cables, there a couple in southern mass, conn. And near me in rhode island

Appologies for my grammar, posting from iPhone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.