AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am waiting on a couple of rows of Coasters form Serge and my HT is not totally complete yet. It is however up and running and I can not resist the urge to watch some stuff and play some Xbox so I found these seats at Target on sale for $59.00 each and they look good and are actually pretty comfortable to sit in, much better than the folding chairs in their now. Hey for the money they ain't bad and they feel sturdy ( they claim to support 500lbs)
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...CLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Nice for $60 each, but make sure you have a use for them once you real seats arrive (how long can it possibly take?). I hate waste.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
90 day return policy, not nice I know but I have a few issues with this store so I don't mind sticking it to em if I can. I say that now but I will probably end up just keeping them and putting them in my kids play room so I have place to sit other than the floor. They are a great deal for 60 bucks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have one of those in my living room. It's quite comfortably for me and my wife, but my brother who is shorter than I am (5'10) finds it very UNcomfortable. Maybe because it's his shorter legs?

·
Registered
186 Posts
My Dad has these in white in his house. They are pretty comfortable. Not as comfortable as a lay-z-boy but still pretty good. They're also really sturdy. Not as flimsy as they look.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, they are super sturdy and yes they have the matching foot stools. I went back and bought 2 of them yesterday for $19 each. The white chairs are even cheaper they are sale this week for $48.00 each. How can you go wrong?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdreamer7
I am waiting on a couple of rows of Coasters form Serge and my HT is not totally complete yet. It is however up and running and I can not resist the urge to watch some stuff and play some Xbox so I found these seats at Target on sale for $59.00 each and they look good and are actually pretty comfortable to sit in, much better than the folding chairs in their now. Hey for the money they ain't bad and they feel sturdy ( they claim to support 500lbs)
Hi Zdreamer,

Could you please share the model, manufacturer, or any other info that might help me identify the chairs? My local store doesn't seem to have them so I was hoping I might find them on the target website. Any info you can provide to help would be appreciated, that type of chair is exactly what I need for my application.

Thanks in Avance,

Citsacras

·
Registered
2,144 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Victor-eyd,

I appreciate you finding the link for me. I did try to search, but I am a little slow sometimes, and I couldn't find it.

Cheers,

Citsacras

·
Registered
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdreamer7
That is the link to the white chair with lite wood. It looks to be the same chair but different color. the actual link to the chair I got is
Thanks - I ordered the Tribecca style, it seems to go better with my decor. I was able to find both styles at the Target store after getting the link to the light colored one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.