AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I scored what appears to be a good deal on a Pioneer Elite Kuro:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1292107

Now I need to get some speakers to go with the TV. Here is the stupid question of the day, and Keep in mind I didn't pay much for the TV, however would the JVC/Vizio/Sony soundbars compliment the display well? Based on the threads here I'm leaning towards the JVC but it seems like a lot of people with the Kuro's have very impressive sound systems. There's no way my wife would tolerate a 5.1 system, she's still in shock that the TV didn't even come with speakers

I just want to make sure I do the display justice and get something that sounds as good as the display is supposed to look ( I haven't even opened the box yet). Anyway, with good prices on the JVC I may pull the trigger, just looking for some additional insight.

Regards

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I think you did good. Depending on your Pioneer, it may or may not even have speakers. Any of the three soundbars that you mention would be an improvement over almost any TV speakers including Pioneer's. You will have very good and enjoyable sound and the best picture around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts