AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have probably spent a couple of hours trying to figure this out, and I am not sure that things are any clearer. I am looking for a Blu ray player that I can use as a client for a uPnP server.

Specifically, I am using the PS3 media server on a PC. I have a PS3 already, and use it for my main TV, and would rather not buy another one (it gets expensive). I have a secondary TV that I can connect via wireless (ideally) or wired networking. I would like to be able to play Bluray discs locally and stream from my PS3 media server to there as well. Support for Netflix would be outstanding, too. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive Bluray player that will do this. Also, just to be clear, I would prefer not to have to use CIFs, as I can use the streamer to transcode the media on the fly so I don't have to mess with the files once I have them.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, wasn't sure if it should go here or the Blu-Ray player forum.

Thanks!

AJ

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.