AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best place to find cheapest new Blu-Ray titles ? I've heard about Deep Discount Dvd but never bought anything from there.....are their prices and service really good ?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Hickey /forum/post/0

I get all of mine from Amazon. Also, this week Best Buy has a Buy One Get One Free on 7 Blu Ray titles.

Already got all those titles from Bestbuy...but I've come to the conclusion that even after BOGO ....their prices are quiet high.

·
Registered
680 Posts
That is why excluding the BOGO titles , every Blu Ray & HD DVD I have bought in the last 6 months has been from Amazon. Best prices, no tax and if you are a Prime customer you get free 2 day shipping. That's not even counting the extra 10% off they give you on HD DVD and Blu Ray disc if you signed up for the promotion last year.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Also do not forget DVDEmpire.com and DVDPlanet.com. Both of these places commonly have cheaper prices then Amazon, Bestbuy or Wal-Mart and both places are reputable sellers.

~Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.