AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used or new. I found a seperate amp I would like to buy buy my current receiver doesn't have preouts. I am looking for something to get me by until I have the money to upgrade to either a seperate receiver or a nicer receiver with preouts.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
There are probably other options, but the Pio 815 has them, as well as, the HK235, refurbed from the ebay store. Good choices.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have a Sony 90ES with 5.1 pre-outs I would sell for a reasonable price. It is a tank and in pristine condition

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
in the same situation, I went with the HK 235. Had many attractive processing features such as ProLogic IIx, DTS:neo6, Logic 7. Plus, unique features like separate crossover frequencies for front, center, surround and rear. I also felt the built in amps would be good enough for surround in case I ever added the extra channels for 7.1, or used more channels from the power amp to biamp instead.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by collin
in the same situation, I went with the HK 235. Had many attractive processing features such as ProLogic IIx, DTS:neo6, Logic 7. Plus, unique features like separate crossover frequencies for front, center, surround and rear. I also felt the built in amps would be good enough for surround in case I ever added the extra channels for 7.1, or used more channels from the power amp to biamp instead.
Does the 235 have audio sync delay on-the-fly from the remote like the 435/635?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.