AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After viewing the Sharp XVZ200 first hand on the Firehawk... I decided to go with this screen as opposed to the Screen Innovations Mirage.... Cheapest I could find the Firehawk in town was $1874.

Any cheaper places on the internet? By going with he firehawk as opposed to the $3500 SI screen, i put the extra $1500 towards a better receiver.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Jason Turk with avscience is a Stewart dealer. He is hands down the best dealer for HT that I have ever dealt with. Their prices are excellent as well.

You can e-mail him at [email protected]

His phone # is 585-454-1460 extension 10

Tom

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Our host here at AVS, is the best HT dealer in this Galaxy, and has the best prices on top of that !!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Just got my Firehawk off the truck today!

Jason helped me (again) with all the particulars for sizing, framing and mounting options.

He saved me literally hundreds compared to 2 other quotes I received.

And the frame itself -- even unbuilt -- is a thing of beauty. It appears handmade, lots of cool details, and strong. All parts were meticulously packed and arrived unscathed.

This is the third screen I've purchased through Jason. I highly recommend him!

Now, back to finishing the new HT room so I can actually use it. :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
I don't want to sound like a Jason fanboy, but that's what I am. He has the best service and prices, handsdown...... :p

·
Registered
116 Posts
Im still waiting to hear from Jason. I called him yesterday around lunch time ET and still havent heard back from him.....

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
dford42...My sincerest apologies. I just checked my call record and did't have any message from you. Somehow it got into another section of my voicemail. I'll call you now.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.