AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace55 /forum/post/18141361

Thanks for your answers.....only problem is its an XM radio in my GM vehicle. Oh well...guess I'll have to bite the bullet.

Oh. Did not know you had XM. If you can add the best of sirius to your programming, then that would be better than going out and buying a new Sirius unit.

http://www.xmradio.com/whatisxm/plans-pricing.xmc

As long as your radio unit can do/handle a "Best of" upgrade. Find out.

·
Registered
972 Posts
LOL

I've seen people get XM Everything with Best Of Sirius for the $77 deal if you don't dispute the royalty fee. All you have to do is ask. An extra $15 a month to listen to 1-2 extra channels isn't worth it. Besides, Stern is probably going to be gone after this year. I mean he's already not there for 1/3 of the year with all his vacations and time off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I pushed the touchtone # for cancellations and got a nice rep. Told her I wanted the $77 deal or the $26 for five months ...she said no problem but when I asked for 'best of sirius" to be added, she said she couldn't for that price. She then put me on hold...talked to a supervisor and came back with a "sorry...can't do it". she said if there were any promotions involving Stern she be glad to do it, but there weren't.

·
Registered
13,468 Posts
My free 6 month Sirius subscription on my Ford ended this month (actually got it free for 9 months), I called them and got a year subscription for $6.90 a month. Can add it to my Blackberry or PC for an additional $2.99 a month.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.