AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'd have to say, with working in the PC market for 6 years now that is just about the baddest a** case I've ever seen. Please give more info on how it was made/where it was bought. Very cool design. Bravo my man. Bravo.

ccarrigan

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
nice case. Would make a nice speaker stand as well, just the right height.:)

perhaps we are looking at the future of airline baggage.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha..thanks. I really like it. It's pretty easy to scratch as it's 1/4 plexiglass but I simply use clear coat compound to buff any marks off. Works really well. Ever since my first computer in 81 I've always wanted a totally clear case. Anyway a couple of years ago I ran across a site that actually makes these things! I finally got off my rear and ordered one last month. It was extremely difficult to fit my Tyan Thunder into this case, even though it's a full tower. I had 1 gig of ddr, but in order to fit the board I had to sacrifice the last dimm. Tuesday I will have rounded cables, case fans, and finally my black light neon tubes. That should make it REALLY stand out ;) Anyway, if any of you are intrested in getting one you can order it here:

http://www.clear-viewtech.com

It takes about a month though as their all made by hand. Pretty good quality stuff, beveled edges, hindged door, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.