AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would let you guys know that pool o rama is having a sale on home theater seats..i would call before going of course..i just saw the commercial while surfing and watching the tube..the pic in commercial was a red leather chair with cup holders,and they said from$399..

brickie

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Menards also has HT chairs at a better price $275

Also a budget chair which is nice too $50

Guys - I picked up 5 of these great little chairs for only $50 per chair. Firm yet comfortable and recline motion with ottoman included. For those of you on a larger budget they carry a real home theatre chair as well - brown leather with cup holder and the modern design...under $300 per chair...not bad either!

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that chair is very similar to the one kmart sells i believe,although a that price it's a steal..it makes me want to go get one even though i don't need it..also surprised about there theater chair with cup holders...do you have a link or pic..surprised others haven't mentioned it..

brickie

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by brickie
that chair is very similar to the one kmart sells i believe,although a that price it's a steal..it makes me want to go get one even though i don't need it..also surprised about there theater chair with cup holders...do you have a link or pic..surprised others haven't mentioned it..

brickie
Just saw it today in Valparaiso Indiana Menards

You can try thier sale paper listed at www.menards.com - not sure if the theatre chair is in there though.

Its brown leather, it has a cup holder - looks like it reclines - also has that modern and curved look to the frame just like the big dollar theatre chair custom jobs.

I think it was $275.00.

I assume chairs very similar are $400 and up easy.

If someone was looking to spend $1400 for seating, I would be hanging around Menards.

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm going to try the one by me later today...not really in the market at this time,but very curious to see what it looks and feels like.

brickie

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just picked up some seats from Pool-A-Rama and shared the info with a few others on the forum. They were giving another 30% off the sales prices. However, I have heard back from some that say that they are now pulling the 30% off two of the most popular lines (one of which I bought already).

They do have a variety to look at, so you may want to check it out.

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spiffy2, what did you pay for them? give us some details..

brickie

·
Registered
936 Posts
Not in Menards ad.

Let's all sing...

"Save big money at Menards."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.