AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up to all those wanting to get this one...it is shipping out now. I know some had mention an Amazon delay but apparently not. Mine should be here Monday. Cant wait!! I know this is a BD-50 but does anyone know the PCM audio rate? This one should sound fantastic!!!

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Thanks! That was the title that got me into BD more than any other, and it would have been highly ironic if it was delayed just when I bought my PS3.

I went ahead and ordered Hitchhiker's Guide as well. I can't wait.

·
Premium Member
1,914 Posts
I wonder how good it will look. The SD version was soft in comparision to most other DVDs.

I hope it's good, but this is one I won't buy blindly - I'll wait for user reviews.

·
Registered
393 Posts
But.....check your Amazon UPS tracking number and enter on UPS site. I did that and service type was indicated as GROUND. I have their 2 day prime plan. If indeed it is ground, don't expect until next Wednesday or Thursday.

UPDATE......Transit data is now posted and shows delivery date of Tuesday 1/23. It appears that they make second business day using ground (at least for this destination) by shipping on Friday to get weekend day transit benefit.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Mathus /forum/post/0

But.....check your Amazon UPS tracking number and enter on UPS site. I did that and service type was indicated as GROUND. I have their 2 day prime plan. If indeed it is ground, don't expect until next Wednesday or Thursday.

UPDATE......Transit data is now posted and shows delivery date of Tuesday 1/23. It appears that they make second business day using ground (at least for this destination) by shipping on Friday to get weekend day transit benefit.

I paid for overnight. Mine will be here Monday!!

·
Registered
23,188 Posts
I noticed that this is another title that doesn't show up in the rankings on hdgamedb.com or thedvdwars.com. I just checked and it is ranked at #1091 on Amazon.

--Darin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.