AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Universal do a Day & Date with the DVD release of Children of Men, The Good Sheppard or will this be MIA?

Really, why isn't The Inside Man still not out or even announched on HD DVD?!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does Fox, Disney or Sony have rights to this as well? What else could be the reason, Spike Lee only supports BD?

I want answers dammit!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
26,558 Posts
Someone mentioned Children of Men annouced in France for April 24th or at least late April for HD-DVD. My R2 SD dvd came today...thanks Tony at xploitedcinema. I hope to watch in by this weekend and will report back in the COM thread about it's quality.

Ron

PS: Didn't Good Sheppard and Inside Men already get annouced as a titles that would be coming out on HD-dvd at CES?

·
Premium Member
26,558 Posts
Here's the thread about the french HD-dvd release for COM.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=791212

I watched the only extra on the R2 release of this film. Great 15 min doc on the making of the car chase scene and the special camera's they used to create the cont. shot, plus the opening explosion. It wet my appetite to learn more about the making of this film. And I'm not much of a special features kind of person...but this was interesting.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bembol /forum/post/0

Will Universal do a Day & Date with the DVD release of Children of Men, The Good Sheppard or will this be MIA?

Really, why isn't The Inside Man still not out or even announched on HD DVD?!

Inside Man has indeed been announced at CES for release this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.