AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea of why the playback of Blue Planet @ 1080p is choppy. The audio is absolutely fine, the video however is kind of slow/stutterish. I am playing them off of my hard drive (they are in .TS format). I am using PowerDVD Ultra 8 to play them. I am trying to play it on my desktop monitor (samsung 2053bw via DVI).

My system specs are:

Q6600

8800 GT

2 gigs of ram

2 x 250 gig HD

win xp

·
Registered
222 Posts
Is this problem limited to blue planet? or is it present for all 1080p content? And this may be irrelevant, but what kind of PSU are you using?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only have blue planet right now so I can't say about other 1080p content but I read comments on it and nobody else seems to have issues with it. I have an Antec Trio! PSU (650 W)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have an older version of PowerDVD to get the file from so is there a mirror anywhere of CL264dec.ax that is known to work?

·
Registered
222 Posts
i would try google first...and if that doesnt work, i would try to locate an earlier version of pdvd and grab that file...it appears that pdvd7 also used that file.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm having trouble finding a mirror for the specified file, I also am having I hard time finding an older version of PDVD.

·
Registered
12 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts