AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife started today the Christmas "campaign" and as a result my setup now looks like the following photo. It was not easy to convince the 2 Santas to "climb" up there on top the LS-9s but we finally did it.

How is Christmas and your system doing?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm hoping to pick up a nice new or used TC Electronic Impact Twin to manage all my digital and analogue IOs to my M-Audio EX66s. Also hoping to pick up a good quality power cleanser with a built in (or external unit would work as well) UPS. Oh, and some nice new 6DJ8 tubes would be nice too; perhaps some Telefunken or Bugle Boys.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I bet you're going to try to knock those Santas off their perch aren't you! I can just feel that bass-heavy rendition of Little Drummer Boy now. I imagine there's no such thing as Silent Night with that system.
Ho Ho Ho!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLCanuck /forum/post/19569877

I bet you're going to try to knock those Santas off their perch aren't you! I can just feel that bass-heavy rendition of Little Drummer Boy now. I imagine there's no such thing as Silent Night with that system.
Ho Ho Ho!!

No Silent Night around here for sure!

Thank God my room is not close to the sleeping quarters or my marriage simply didn't exist by now. Ho ho ho!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.