AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Christmas is right around the corner, and electronics are starting to go on sale. It's time to buy my projector. I previously was going to go with the Epson 8100 for about 900 dollars. Well, I'm looking for something below $1500 dollars, but want to get the best deal. Any suggestions for the best projector under 1500 dollars around this time? I might still stick with the Epson 8100 if nothing is suggested.

Any input is great-full.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
If you are going to stick with an LCD based projector and Epson, get the 8350.

It has better LCD panels than the 8100 and improved PQ for an extra hundred bucks.

Best Buy currently has them on sale but you can get it cheaper from online vendors.

I personally buy local since it makes returns/exchanges easy.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I posted in the official 8350 thread to see what they thought there. With the low cost of these projectors that are receiving exceptional remarks, I could sell and upgrade for a small cost. Im interested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya, It seems that going with the Epson 8350 is what I'm going to do. Can get it for under $1,000 right now, and it's getting awesome reviews, so I think it's best for me.

No all I need is to order a receiver, which I know nothing about. Then order the cords to hook up everything, which I also know nothing about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts