AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I ever get another one of these, I'm going to ask for a LOT more. I woke up to 13 emails about this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,538 Posts
Thanks Eddie!! :) :)


Just got back from the long haul picking up my 9500 Ultra!! :) SWEET!!!!!!


Sorry for the short stay but it was a pleasure meeting you, and dealing with you was very pleasant as well. The buyers of your other PJ's are going to be very pleased with the condition. Must get some rest now before heading off to work!! :eek:



Aron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
Don't get me too excited now 316 - its going to be a month before I actually see mine and 6 months before its up and projecting along side it Vision One brother in my new theater - Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase - Eddie was great to work with - especially considering I am doing it from Okinawa!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,838 Posts
Jim you must either be a fellow marine or in the army, I was stationed at camp futema which is an airwing base there, love that place....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
Funlvr1965 - the wife is a Navy Nurse at Camp Lester Naval Hospital. We are enjoying our time out here - but ready to come home....


3 years is much too long on Okinawa..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,477 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals,


I Praise the Lord and also give you PRAISE for your service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Scott
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,838 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Parys
Funlvr1965 - the wife is a Navy Nurse at Camp Lester Naval Hospital. We are enjoying our time out here - but ready to come home....


3 years is much too long on Okinawa..


Hey man I know where youre coming from, I only spent a year there, I loved it but I definately was ready to come home, I also spent some time in the phillipines and korea, really makes you appreciate the U.S
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aron & Jim, thanks for the kind words. :)


Aron, I can't believe you're posting at dawn, considering thats probably about the time you finally got home from the drive to LA. It was great to finally meet you as well as your lovely wife.


Btw, I've received notice that the resale world is not happy with me for putting up the prices I did. I got a complaint from one reseller and a gentle poke in the ribs from two others. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,538 Posts
Jim,

Get excited buddy, you deserve it! Remember the best things in life are worth waiting for and that stack is going to be something worth waiting for, :eek: WOW!! :eek: Are you going to buy the vision one case from Hi-Rez to match the Vision one that you have? I'm toying with the idea myself. That case would look good in our HT. ;) So far the wife has not shot the idea down. Those cases are really, really nice.

BTW, I agree with Scott and thank you Jim, the Mrs, and Funlvr1965 for your service as well.


Eddie,

Yup, posted as soon as I got home. The drive was really nice and we got a chance to get away from the baby and the kids. Nothing like peace and quite :)

You got quite the bachelor pad there and the wife said it was nice and neat! (you threw everything in the closet, didn't you :D )

I wish I could have spent more time and seen that XG and listened to those Rockets. Man they look good! I need some speakers and want to hear as many as possible before I buy a set, and I never pass up a chance to see a nice projector in action.


You'll have the make the trip down to Tucson once we get settled in and get the HT up and running. Remember if you need anything picked up my way just let me know.


Ah, the "resale world" well, if it's any consolation to them they can think of this as an abberation. We really did not buy 9500LC Ultras lol. Seriously though, they provide a service that is extremely valuable and appreciated. This was a private party sale. This does not happen every day and should not reflect on their prices, in all fairness. You wanted quick cash and you got it.


Thanks again dude!!

Aron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by 316
You got quite the bachelor pad there and the wife said it was nice and neat! (you threw everything in the closet, didn't you :D )
Thanks! It's small but having a garage makes the casa-de-la-mucho-chicas very convenient for me. :cool:


Thank L for her comments please. I appreciate that. And for the record, since I only had about 20 minutes notice that your wife was coming along, everything went into the filing cabinet and drawers in my kitchen. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,398 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 316
Jim,

Get excited buddy, you deserve it! Remember the best things in life are worth waiting for and that stack is going to be something worth waiting for, :eek: WOW!! :eek: Are you going to buy the vision one case from Hi-Rez to match the Vision one that you have? I'm toying with the idea myself. That case would look good in our HT. ;) So far the wife has not shot the idea down. Those cases are really, really nice.

BTW, I agree with Scott and thank you Jim, the Mrs, and Funlvr1965 for your service as well.


Eddie,

Yup, posted as soon as I got home. The drive was really nice and we got a chance to get away from the baby and the kids. Nothing like peace and quite :)

You got quite the bachelor pad there and the wife said it was nice and neat! (you threw everything in the closet, didn't you :D )

I wish I could have spent more time and seen that XG and listened to those Rockets. Man they look good! I need some speakers and want to hear as many as possible before I buy a set, and I never pass up a chance to see a nice projector in action.


You'll have the make the trip down to Tucson once we get settled in and get the HT up and running. Remember if you need anything picked up my way just let me know.


Ah, the "resale world" well, if it's any consolation to them they can think of this as an abberation. We really did not buy 9500LC Ultras lol. Seriously though, they provide a service that is extremely valuable and appreciated. This was a private party sale. This does not happen every day and should not reflect on their prices, in all fairness. You wanted quick cash and you got it.


Thanks again dude!!

Aron


Hey Aron,


Did you move? Didn't you live in California?


Bruce
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,538 Posts
Hi Bruce,


About four months ago or so we made the move from CA to AZ. Still waiting for the house to be completed in early October. We like it out here so far. The kids hated it but since school started earlier this month my son found a girlfriend and my daughter made the freshman cheer squad so they're a lot more happier and adjusting just fine.... :)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top