AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disc one, under Frank's Picks on the opening menu has a listing called Chubb Chubbs. Didn't know what it was, so we clicked on it.

Turns out it is a great little animation short! We didn't know what to expect and ended up loving it! Just wanted to let others know it is out there, and they should try it and see what they think!

R E S P E C T.... You will know what I am talking about after you watch it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Chubb Chubbs is a animation that was played before the movie while it was in the theaters.

Almost as good as the birds on the Monster's Inc. disc.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't go to commercial theaters, so I had no idea it was there.

At least in Monsters INC, they had the short start the movie, on MIB II, they hid it in the menus.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I know exactly why you don't go to commercial theaters. Unfortunately, my home theater is in the early stages of construction and is nowhere near usable. I saw Bond on Sunday and was disappointed with every aspect of being there. It made me want to go home and work on my HT.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't you hate that? I remember years ago, going to see Goldeneye and hating the fact that it was mono, from behind the screen. I was sooo disappointed.

·
Registered
319 Posts
That was the best part of that entire film.

MIB II has to be one of the worst films of 2002.

Same with Goldmember.

I enjoyed K-19 though. But the best movies were LOTR, Monsters Inc, and Harry Potter (top 3).

Anthony

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was not all that impressed with Harry Potter. Don't know why. Effects were not bad, but I don't know, I just didn't care for it all that much.

Did Training Day come out in 2002? That was a great movie.

What about Star Wars? I know some people really liked it, others hated it, as is normal with a Lucas Film.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.