AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CinemaTech 2 NEW Terminator II Home Theater Seats Brown Leather Power MSRP $9,500

I am selling a BRAND NEW Cinematech Terminator II model home theater seat in premium brown leather – buttery soft, perfect condition. They are motorized recline with cupholders and armrests. Price is $1999. Can be delivered in greater Sacramento/ Bay Area or shipped nationwide at buyer’s expense.

The seat is about 10 years old, was originally purchased by a major film director for use in a Southern California home that did not get built. Has been in box in storage ever since. Seat works perfectly.

The chair will ship in their original boxes via freight transport.

From http://www.mycinematech.com/seating-main.html

Features include
ARTICULATING HEADREST - A FEATURE YOU SHOULD NOT BE WITHOUT CinemaTech's Patented articulating headrest is the only headrest in the market that adjust to not only provide you customized support of your neck and head, but also acoustical freedom for surround sound audio.

FULL STEEL SEATING FRAME LONGEVITY AND QUALITY SUPPORT The first to offer steel seating frames, CinemaTech has refined our steel frames to not only outlast your home but to move quietly and smoothly for decades to come.

ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED - MORE THAN JUST FURNITURE Like a good bed for your sleeping comfort, because you will be sitting in your home theater for hours on end, ergonomic design is paramount in evenly displacing and supporting your body to avoid back fatigue all together.

The Terminator II was a CinemaTech Home Theater Seat that debuted at the CES show. It is one of the most versatile designs with very smooth and flowing lines and extraordinary comfort. Exclusively built in our German factory, the Terminator II recliner has been the choice of many of the actors and actresses our customers watch while viewing movies in their home theater.

PM me w/ any questions.

Listed twice before by inexperienced seller on AVS. I have been doing this for over 17 years and have had thousands of successful transactions.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/211-accessories/2337281-cinematech-theater-chairs.html
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/211-accessories/1519667-cinematech-terminator-ii-theater-chairs.html

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi.

It looks like one of the chairs has damaged leather? Please describe. Can it be repaired?

How wide is a row of three chairs.

Approximate cost to ship to Millbury, MA 01527.

Thank you.

Doug

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi.

It looks like one of the chairs has damaged leather? Please describe. Can it be repaired?

Approximate cost to ship to Millbury, MA 01527.

Thank you.

Doug
No damage to any of the leather. Chairs are brand new.

I will work on getting three chairs attached and take measurements.

I would estimate based on past chair shipping $1500 - $1800.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi.

Thank you.

Doug
Arm rests are 6" wide and seat cushions are 23" wide, so a row of two seats with three arm rests is 64" or 5'4" wide.

Chairs are 44" high and 36" deep (unreclined).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts