AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AVS Forum Special Member
11,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice special effects and 5.1 audio. Not OAR, though. Guess the 'message' behind both previous films can't be any more fantastic than this one. They sort of created another Lt. Ripley. They're running it again tonight (8/8)

Also, while DVRing it Sunday evening, caught snippets of "Firestorm" on Cinemax. This was OAR, and some of the scenes in a forest were the sharpest I've seen in a transfer. Still, the RCN Cable converter I watch Cinemax on only delivers a maximum of 1335 resolvable lines horizontally, which isn't saying that's even what this transfer had. -- John

·
Premium Member
36,107 Posts
I had never seen this movie before, the premise seemed a little ridiculous, but I liked it, quite a bit in fact. For being such a dark movie it looked pretty good, going to DVR it and watch from beginning to end this time, I kept getting interrupted the first time..

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
watched it last nite off HD-DVR... much better than i anticipated. :)

·
Banned
3,669 Posts
I saw it in the movie theater and I too was very suprised at how good it was. I don't want to give anything away but I love the alliance that is struck in the movie. Very cool and innovative. I will definitely catch it in HD. J.H.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.