AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I have CineMotion set to auto 1 or auto2, when I'm watching 1080i/p fios signal, i get jitters, its almost like a stutter on the video. I'm not sure if this happens with blue ray or not. Instead of smooth motion, it like a strobe light effect, the picture jumps.

Does anyone have this experience? Any Idea How to fix it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tony,

I just purchased a 46XBR6, and I'm getting the an intermitant stutter with my display too. I'm running a VMC box running at 1080p, 60hz, and when I have either settting, auto 1 or 2, I get the same problem. I'm going to contact Sony and see if I have an old firmware that needs to be updated on the TV.

Best of luck

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you don't mind let me know if that makes a difference for you or not. I already updated my firmware. I didn't bother calling Sony because I'm sure they will just say its a signal issue. I bet the TV just needs a better processor in it.

If you have a signal processing receiver, I wouldn't run the signal threw there (I have a onkyo Tx-sr806). Goings direct from the cable box seemed to help a little bit. I just left it turned off. I have no idea if the tv is displaying 120 or 60hz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.