AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
It looks like they do have that sale on their website. It says that they offer a $350 gift card on all TV’s $2999 and up. Therefore, the 50†SONY GWIII should be $3299 - $350 = $2949. I got mine at best buy for 10% off(cash not a gift card)plus they have a rewards program that gives you about $155 in gift cards and the warranty was only $250. If I could only get the set to turn on then I would actually be happy! See if circuit city will price match that with a January 04 Build GWIII.

http://www.circuitcity.com/departmen...nt=Televisions

·
Registered
43 Posts
you might have to talk to the sales manager but CC will honor the web special in store, I purchased a 50v500 on sunday with a $350 discount. I did bring a print out of the site special.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I pretty much have decide to go with a local B&M instead of CC. But I just checked the site, and the fine print reads..." * Excludes Sony XBR and Grand Wega models. ** Excludes DLP and rear projection LCD TVs. " If anyone gets a deal at a local CC, let me know.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I know we can't post prices here, but I purchased a Panasonic PT50LC13 today for considerably less than the $3299 regular price at my local CC. The sale price was not advertised but clearly displayed at the local store.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Go to Sears and get them to price match an online store with a bricks'n'mortar storefront. You will do much, much better than this sale.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dont know if we are allow to say how much we bought the tv for.. But i did got a good price on mine 60xbr950 lcd.. $1000 off msrp price.. .. Is that a good deal?

Havent got the tv yet.. probably end of jan. i hope.. Still got the mits 65813 for the same discount tho..

·
Registered
90 Posts
You guys are some good negotiators. I have not seen any good prices since before Thanksgiving. I guess you got to go when they really need the business and find yourself a salesperson looking to make a deal. We need a FAQ - How to get the lowest price possible. :D

·
Registered
557 Posts
Today I worked CC and BB back and forth in store over a 43" DLP. Got the DLP at BB for almost a $1,000 less than MFG plus 2 year interest free and several hundred dollars in gift cards. I as happy. Couldn't have done it without reading the advice on this forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.